November 2020 Board Agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting
The minutes of the previous meeting will be considered.
- Errata and format revisions
Minor errors and formatting revisions.
Specifications Manual Items
- Abbreviations and definitions (Section 1010)
Added abbreviations and definitions for commonly used terms.
- Deleted bid items (Section 1040, 1.06, C)
Revised new information on paying for delivered materials if the bid item is deleted.
- Proof rolling (Section 2010, 3.06, B)
Eliminated confusion and expanded options to include loaded trucks and weighed/ticketed trucks.
- Concrete pipe liners (Sections 4010, 1.08 and 2.01 and 6010, 1.08, A)
Expanded options for lining of concrete pipe to include PVC and HDPE.
- Safety plan submittal for CIPP (Section 4050, 1.03)
Updated safety plan to address styrene dispersion.
- Ductile iron pipe updates (Section 5010, 2.01, 2.03, 3.02, and 3.03)
Updated material requirements for ductile iron pipe.
- Water main testing and disinfection (Section 5030, 3.06, 3.07, and 3.08)
Updated to provide alternate sampling process.
- Infiltration barriers (Figures 6010.306 (delete), 6010.301-305, and 6010.308)
Deleted Figure 6010.306 and modified others to remove chimney seal depiction and indicate need to install infiltration barriers on sanitary sewer manholes.
- Testing for thin lift overlays (Section 7021, 2.05, C)
Deleted Hamburg testing for thin lift overlays.
- Curing sidewalks, driveways, and shared use paths (Section 7030, 3.04, D)
Changed the default to cure.
- Utility locating site restoration (Design Sect 5I-3, D, Spec Sect 7040, and Figure 7040.107)
Developed spec language and new figure to address re-establishment of the pavement following cutting of core holes in pavements for utility location.
- Dowel bar grout (Section 7040, 2.01, O)
Designated specific gradation to extend grout.
- Jointing for full depth PCC patches (Figures 7040.101 and 7040.102)
Expanded joint options depending on paving sequence.
- Compaction for permeable pavers (Section 7080, 3.01, 3.05, 3.06, 3.07, and 3.09)
Updated compaction standards for the various layers when constructing a permeable interlocking pavement.
- HDPE traffic signal handholes (Section 8010, 2.01, A and Figure 8010.103)
Added HDPE handhole to acceptable products.
If you would like to print the whole packet, click here!
(The packet is set up to print double sided, with dividers)
Page last updated: October 23, 2020